Friday 24 August 2012

Requesting Tunes for Lessons...

Prior to recent times, I made video lessons based on email suggestions. That was great and the enthusiasm was, and is, very much appreciated! The thing is that, starting around a little over a month ago, the pace of suggestions being sent in started increasing to the point where it kinda became impossible make all the videos. I guess, having to take the time to listen to the tunes, learn the parts, film and edit the video, then upload the content - it's just a lot to do.

So now, and I hope you don't mind, I'll make the request videos for a little charge of $20...kinda like a private lesson, in a way. If you just shoot me an email of the artist and tune, I'll let you know if it's viable (most likely it will be) and we'll go from there.

Thanks for your consideration...I'll still be making videos - this is just regarding requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment